Students can find the most related topics which helps them to analyse the concepts if they practice according to the chapter-wise page. It is necessary for the students to practice more questions in grammar. Notes Homophones Questions and Answers Pdf, Notes, Summary 1st PUC English Textbook Answers are given in the pdf format in chapter-wise so that students can prepare in both online and offline modes. So, solve Karnataka 1st PUC English Solutions to improve your grammar skills.
Karnataka 1st PUC English Grammar Notes Homophones
1. The Elephant said that he would _________ (written / return) his kindness.
2. The lion wanted _________ (piece / peace) and tranquility In his kingdom.
3. The man was given a _________ (site / sight) to build a new hut.
4. The medicinal creeper has small _________ (leaves / lives) resembling betel leaves.
5. The narrator asked Mara how he had come to _________ (loose / lose) his teeth on one side.
6. The swelling on the bone of my _________ (heel / heal) disappeared soon after.
7. I ate a _________ (piece / peace) of root.
8. Learning to _________ (write / right) an address in English was considered great education.
9. The narrator found that he had lost his _________ (wallet / valet) In the restaurant.
10. Babar Ah was an _________ (ideal / idle) student ¡n his school.
11. Babar Ah must be commended for the audacity ________ (of / off) hoping.
12. Maca was locked in a _________ (seller / cellar) behind the old temple.
13. Bhima can swing an elephant by Its _________ (tale / tail).
14. I often _________ (sea / see) at the dead of night, a tiger comes to the lake to slake its thirt.
15. Mara _________ (cowered I covered) at the sight of the goddess.
16. The king was afraid that it was the _________ (last / lost) day of the world.
17. Mara’s _________ (last / lost) request was to make his son the watchman of the lake.
18. Douglass’ mother was with him In the _________ (night I knight).
19. Anthony’s _________ (forms I farms) were taken care of by Mr. Plu mmer.
20. Verona Is a love’y city with _________ (quite / quiet) medieval streets and buildings.
21. The two boys were sitting on the pavement beneath the _________ (pale / pail) arc lights.
22. Lucia sat propped upon pillows, looked very _________ (weak / week).
23. After the war, food was scarce and _________ (dear / deer) in Verona.
24. The village headman asked Mara _________ knot / not) to meet the king.
25. Mara wrapped the _________ (meet / meat) in the leaves.
Share this Karnataka Board 1st PUC English Solutions Notes Homophones with your friends to help them to overcome the grammar issues in exams. Keep visiting this site frequently to get the latest information on different subjects. Clarify your doubts by posting the comments and get the answers in an easy manner.