Students can find the most related topics which helps them to analyse the concepts if they practice according to the chapter-wise page. It is necessary for the students to practice more questions in grammar. Notes ‘DO’ Form Questions Questions and Answers Pdf, Notes, Summary 1st PUC English Textbook Answers are given in the pdf format in chapter-wise so that students can prepare in both online and offline modes. So, solve Karnataka 1st PUC English Solutions to improve your grammar skills.
Karnataka 1st PUC English Grammar Notes ‘DO’ Form Questions
Change the following sentences into questions beginning with the right form of ‘do’:
1. An elephant made a friendship with a man.
2. The hon replied in a noble voice.
3. The commission sat to take evidence.
4. The man lives happily forever.
5. Birds sing on every tree.
6. The huntsman winds his horn.
7. Mara took him to the forest.
8. Mara’s wife got ready to cook.
9. Milk becomes hard.
10. Chandru plucked some leaves.
11. The medicinal creeper grows In the wild.
12. The narrator carried on a profession In a big city.
13. He puts it into his pocket.
14. Fear becomes a delirium.
15. Nasiruddin Sheikh supported his son’s venture.
16. The boys help their families by working as mechanics.
17. The girls work as maidservants in the village.
18. Babar Ah wanted to change the situation.
19. He teaches his students under the open sky.
20. Babar Ahi lives in West Bengal.
21. They hack the trees into pieces.
22. He sprang like a buck and disappeared.
23. Mara wants to grow fast and strong.
24. Mara built the lake,
25. Mara went to the edge of the lake.
26. It takes a moment to die.
27. They keep looking at the sky.
28. The woman sticks to you like a burr.
29. Nicola answered seriously.
30. We drove to the tiny village.
31. They know Verona very well.
32. Her beauty gave the spring everlasting youth.
- Did an elephant make a friendship with a man?
- Did the lion reply in a noble voice?
- Did the commission sit to take evidence?
- Does the man live happily forever?
- Do birds sing on every tree?
- Does the huntsman wind his horn?
- Did Mara take him to the forest?
- Did Mara’s wife get ready to cook?
- Does milk become hard?
- Did Chandru pluck some leaves?
- Does the medicinal creeper grow in the wild?
- Did the narrator carry on a profession in a big city?
- Does he put it into his pocket?
- Does fear become a delirium?
- Did Nasiruddin Sheikh support his son’s venture?
- Do the boys help their families by working as mechanics?
- Do the girls work as maidservants in the village?
- Did Babar Ali want to change the situation?
- Does he teach his students under the open sky?
- Does Babar Ah live in West Bengal?
- Do they hack the trees Into pieces?
- Did he spring like a buck and disappear?
- Does Mara want to grow fast and strong?
- Did Mara build the lake?
- Did Mara go to the edge of the lake?
- Does it take a moment to die?
- Do they keep looking at the sky’?
- Does the woman stick to you like a burr?
- Did Nicola answer seriously?
- Did we drive to the tiny village?
- Do they know Verona very well?
- Did her beauty give the spring everlasting youth?
Share this Karnataka Board 1st PUC English Solutions Notes ‘DO’ Form Questions with your friends to help them to overcome the grammar issues in exams. Keep visiting this site frequently to get the latest information on different subjects. Clarify your doubts by posting the comments and get the answers in an easy manner.